The BJP government in the nation has released some of the big-ticket projects, doled out sops for government employees and balanced political equations after EC not on time the declaration of poll dates.
Image Source Rediff
10 Sops Announced By Gujarat Govt After EC Declared Himachal Pradesh Poll Dates Prime Minister Narendra Modi at a roadshow in Vadnagar.
Ahmedabad: The Opposition has released an all-out attack over the put off inside the announcement of Gujarat election dates, but it has now not stopped the state government from loosening its handbag strings.
The EC on October 12 had announced that the polling for the assembly elections in Himachal Pradesh will take on November 9 but had now not introduced the Gujarat poll timetable.
Image Source OneIndia
Since then, the BJP authorities in the state has launched some of the large-price ticket projects, doled out sops for government employees and balanced political equations.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has made 4 visits to the country over the last month and is scheduled to make his 5th on Sunday whilst he’s expected to inaugurate and lay the muse for numerous improvement projects worth Rs 1,140 crore in Vadodara.
The Congress claims the slew of announcements shows that the BJP pressured the EC to postpone the assertion for its very own advantage. The model code of conduct could have come into instantaneous impact in Gujarat had the poll schedule been introduced together with Himachal Pradesh, it stated.
Image Source The Financial Express
Here, we test the ten main things achieved by means of the Gujarat authorities in view that EC announced Himachal Pradesh election dates:
– Projects well worth Rs 750 crore either declared open or laid foundation and greater are in the offing.
– Rs 6000 crore Memorandum of Understanding signed with United Phosphorous you acquire agricultural fertilizers.
– Seventh Pay Commission blessings announced for 15,000 Nagar Palika employees in the nation. Next of family members of those employees who die on the responsibility to get jobs.
– CM Vijay Rupani flagged off forty buses out of 575 new buses being inducted within the Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC) and gave appointment letters to conductors.
Image Source Hindustan Times
– Zero-interest crop loans up to Rs 3 lakh for farmers. The circulate is expected to benefit at the least 25 lakh farmers.
– Foundation stone of Aquatic Life Sciences and Robotics Gallery laid in Science City.
– Lion safari park at Ambardi in Amreli district thrown open to traffic, almost 17 years after the idea was first mooted.
– 22 cases filed towards farmers of Nalkantha place withdrawn by using a Home branch.
– 468 cases in opposition to Patidars withdrawn. These cases had been filed via police all through the reservation stir.
– 21 DSPs promoted to the rank of Additional SPs. This is the primary time that a new put up of Additional SP has been created. Eight of the 21 promoted are Patidars.
Image Source IndiaTv
With inputs from News18